2020 Summer Reading/Work
History Honors Reading
English Summer Reading expectations
All students who enroll on or before August 20, 2020 must read the book(s) assigned for their course and complete this summer reading assignment.
All students who enroll on or after August 21, 2020 should begin reading the summer reading book(s) upon enrollment and email the teacher for details about assignment expectations.
All new and returning students should bring a copy of the assigned novel(s) with them on the first day of class.
English Summer Reading Assignments
- Literature: Beyond the Bounds
- Coming of Age through Literature
- Finding your Literary Voice
- Finding your Literary Voice (Honors)
- Literature: The Origin & The Destination
- English Language and Composition (Honors)
- English Literature and Composition (Honors)
- Globetrotting: World Literature