Capital gifts are major gifts that ensure the future of the School by providing for either brick-and-mortar building projects or endowment. Gifts to the endowment help alleviate the pressure of the operating budget and are referred to as the "principal" or "corpus." These gifts always remain untouched and are invested. Only interest income is used to support the purposes of the endowment.
The campus Oldfields enjoys today, and its endowment, exists because of the tremendous generosity of past donors. Major gifts may be in the form of cash, securities, personal property, deferred or planned gifts, and bequests. Donors should consult with a tax advisor to understand fully the benefits of such a gift.
For questions about Capital Giving, please contact:
- SunJan20 Open House CANCELLED Oldfields SchoolPlease contact Admission at 410-472-4800 to set up a date for a visit!
- SunJan20 Independent Dance Network (IDN) Dance Festival CHANGED: This event has been changed. 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMNotre Dame PrepFinal performance changed to 3 PM.
- TueJan22 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Assembly CHANGED: This event has been changed. 10:05 AM to 11:05 AMDavid Niven Theatre
- FriJan25 BINGO sponsored by OPA 7:00 PM
- WedJan30 At Home Night 5:45 PM to 7:00 PMDay Students are welcome to come to At-Home-Night. Dinner ends at 7 PM.