Charitable Remainder Trust
A Charitable Remainder Trust would provide assets to Oldfields after a donor's life or after a period of years. Generally, a donor would contribute assets to a trust and would receive income from the trust distribution for life.
Even though the income distributions are taxable to the donor, the income earned by the trust is not taxable, which would give the donor a potentially larger pool of assets earning income for the donor's benefit.
For questions about creating a charitable remainder trust, please contact Anne Finney.
- SatNov17 Thanksgiving Break
- SunNov18 Thanksgiving Break
- MonNov19 Thanksgiving Break
- TueNov20 Thanksgiving Break
- WedNov21 Thanksgiving Break