Charitable Remainder Trust
A Charitable Remainder Trust would provide assets to Oldfields after a donor's life or after a period of years. Generally, a donor would contribute assets to a trust and would receive income from the trust distribution for life.
Even though the income distributions are taxable to the donor, the income earned by the trust is not taxable, which would give the donor a potentially larger pool of assets earning income for the donor's benefit.
For questions about creating a charitable remainder trust, please contact Anne Finney.
- SunJan20 Open House CANCELLED Oldfields SchoolPlease contact Admission at 410-472-4800 to set up a date for a visit!
- SunJan20 Independent Dance Network (IDN) Dance Festival CHANGED: This event has been changed. 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMNotre Dame PrepFinal performance changed to 3 PM.
- TueJan22 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Assembly CHANGED: This event has been changed. 10:05 AM to 11:05 AMDavid Niven Theatre
- FriJan25 BINGO sponsored by OPA 7:00 PM
- WedJan30 At Home Night 5:45 PM to 7:00 PMDay Students are welcome to come to At-Home-Night. Dinner ends at 7 PM.